Hello everyone! I am back home in Chicago for the holidays, and will be here for a couple of weeks. In case you were wondering, here is a little bit more about the end of my time in Spain.
The choir tour went really well. We ended up raising over 500 Euros for the children's hospital in Malaga over 5 performances. We also went to two radio stations and got to sing on the radio! I was really sad to leave Spain, but I know that I will have my own teaching job to look forward to in the future!
As for my future as well as the future of this blog, I plan on continuing this when I begin my next teaching job (whenever that may be) as well as announcing my next teaching job (whatever that may be) on here, so stay tuned!
Have great holidays!
-Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So happy to hear of your exciting plans for next year! Love, Grandma
Happy New Year. Love you, Grandma
Post a Comment