6 days!

on Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello everyone! Just a few things.


I got my flight itinerary finally, and I'll be leaving this upcoming Sunday (21st) at 6:13 am. I am flying from Minneapolis to Denver with a short layover there, Denver to Los Angeles, with an hour and a half layover there, and then LA to Seoul. I just got back from Chicago, and there is much to be done before Sunday! I will be using my time pretty wisely this week to ensure I don't forget anything.

I will be using the internet as my primary source of communication. While I will have a phone that I am buying from someone over there now, I am not entirely sure how pricey it will be. Once I have the number, however, I will post it on here. Once I get internet set up at my apartment, the best ways to keep in touch will be on Skype (username: emoran87, add me if you haven't already!) and through email (emily.a.moran@gmail.com)

What I would really like from anyone in cyberland reading this is mailing addresses! I would like to send mail to people, and so if you don't think I have your address (I probably don't) just email it to me, and I'll put it in my first ever, legitimate, address book.

That's all from me for now. Have a great night everyone!

-Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment