Hello everyone! I will be using this blog to make note of my travels and teaching in Spain and beyond in my journey as a teacher. I leave in 10 days from now! (Oct. 24) I will be returning from Spain December 13th. To reach me while I am abroad, my email is emily.a.moran@gmail.com, and my Skype name is emoran87. I do not currently have a European phone, so email and Skype will be the best ways to contact me. I will be teaching at the International School in Sotogrande, Spain, and will be living in Estepona, Spain.
Have a great day!
-Emily
Have a great day!
-Emily
4 comments:
Have a fantastic time and safe travels! I'm looking forward to hearing updates and seeing pictures of Spain! :o)
- Julie (a.k.a. Frenchie)
way to go girl! have a great time
congrats cuz!! i'll be following your progress!
Grandma now has a gmail account so she can post a comment now and then!
Post a Comment